Samantha L. Morin
Samantha L. Morin is a Law Clerk at Sawin Law, P.C., and while her position is dedicated to veterans’ law, she assists in other areas such as family law, probate, and estate planning.
Ms. Morin is currently a Second-Year law student at Suffolk University Law School. She is in the Accelerator to Practice Clinic, which focuses on learning how to negotiate settlements, develop law firm marketing plans, counsel clients, use technology as a leverage to provide cost-effective legal service, and to represent clients in housing discrimination suits.
Previously, Ms. Morin was a law clerk for a medical malpractice and personal injury firm where she specialized in medical record analysis, drafting demand letters, and various discovery proceedings.
Prior to attending law school, Ms. Morin served in the United States Navy as a Military Police Officer. She deployed to Bahrain and various Middle Eastern countries during Operation Inherent Resolve and served aboard several USNS ships with Coastal Riverine Group 2. Additionally, she was stationed at Naval Base San Diego where her primary duties consisted of being a patrol officer and the base Anti-Terrorism Watch Officer. She held several collateral duties including volunteer coordinator, education officer, and command training officer.
- WSuffolk University Law School, Class of 2021
- WAmerican Military University, B.A, summa cum laude
- WAmerican Military University, A.A
- WBoston Bar Association
- WAmerican Bar Association
- WSuffolk Law Veterans Association
Schedule a Free 30-Minute Consultation
- Why Hire Sawin Law, P.C.
- We Will Go the Extra Mile to Protect Your Rights
- High-Quality Legal Service Focused on Client Results
- A Compassionate, yet Fierce Advocate on Your Side
- Attorney Sawin is a Marine Corps Veteran who Cares about His Community
- wFree 30-Minute Initial Consultation