Ryan M. Madden
Ryan M. Madden is an Associate Attorney at Sawin Law, P.C., where he concentrates his practice in divorce and family law matters. Ryan has experience in multiple Probate Courts involving complex matters of married and unmarried parents. Prior to joining Sawin Law, P.C., Ryan gained valuable experience in criminal law as a Clinical Intern with the Special Victims Unit for the Suffolk County District Attorney’s Office.
Additionally, while in law school Ryan was a Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court Rule 3:03 Student-Attorney in the New England Law | Boston Family Law Clinic. While in the clinic, Ryan worked with clients at the Volunteer Lawyers Project of Boston. There, Ryan gained priceless experience drafting numerous family law documents, as well as represented a client in petitioning the Court to become guardian of their mentally incapacitated son.
Prior to law school, Ryan worked as a Processing Clerk for the Department of Revenue at the Plymouth County Probate and Family Court. While there, Ryan worked under the Assistant Registrar, helping clients with a variety of family law filings. Ryan’s strong interest and extensive background in family law makes him an effective and scrupulous litigator.
- New England Law | Boston, J.D.
- University of Massachusetts, Amherst, B.A.
Schedule a Free 30-Minute Consultation
- Why Hire Sawin Law, P.C.
- We Will Go the Extra Mile to Protect Your Rights
- High-Quality Legal Service Focused on Client Results
- A Compassionate, yet Fierce Advocate on Your Side
- Attorney Sawin is a Marine Corps Veteran who Cares about His Community
- wFree 30-Minute Initial Consultation