Melanie A. Bigos
Melanie A. Bigos is a Law Clerk at Sawin Law, P.C., where she assists the firm in practice areas including family law, probate, and estate planning.
Ms. Bigos is presently enrolled in her second year at Suffolk University Law School where she is a staff member on the Journal of High Technology Law. In 2020, she was selected as a recipient of the Legal Practice Skills Distinguished Brief Award and was on the Dean’s List. For the next academic year, she intends to participate in the Family Advocacy Clinic where she will have the opportunity to represent indigent clients as a Rule 3:03 Student Attorney in the Greater Boston area.
Previously, Ms. Bigos was a legal intern for a general practice firm where she specialized in performing legal research and drafting objective memoranda relating to various family law topics. Prior to her legal education, Ms. Bigos attended Boston College where she received a bachelor’s degree in Psychology with a minor in American Studies.
- WSuffolk University Law School, Class of 2022
- WBoston College, B.A (Psychology), 2019
- WBoston Bar Association
- WStudent Bar Association
- WWomen’s Law Association at Suffolk University Law School
- WThe Journal of High Technology Law at Suffolk University Law School
Schedule a Free 30-Minute Consultation
- Why Hire Sawin Law, P.C.
- We Will Go the Extra Mile to Protect Your Rights
- High-Quality Legal Service Focused on Client Results
- A Compassionate, yet Fierce Advocate on Your Side
- Attorney Sawin is a Marine Corps Veteran who Cares about His Community
- wFree 30-Minute Initial Consultation