Maria N. Johnsen
Maria N. Johnsen is an Associate Attorney at Sawin Law, P.C., where she concentrates her practice in divorce and family law matters. Throughout her law school career, Maria also worked as a law clerk for Sawin Law, P.C., providing her with invaluable firsthand experience in the intricacies of family law.
Additionally, while in law school Maria was a Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court Rule 3:03 Student-Attorney in the Suffolk University Law School Accelerator Clinic. While in the clinic, Maria skillfully represented clients in landlord-tenant disputes and in proceedings with the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination.
Maria's dedication to her clients, coupled with her passion for family law, makes her a highly skilled and zealous legal advocate.
- Suffolk University Law School, J.D., cum laude
- Providence College, B.A., magna cum laude
Schedule a Free 30-Minute Consultation
- Why Hire Sawin Law, P.C.
- We Will Go the Extra Mile to Protect Your Rights
- High-Quality Legal Service Focused on Client Results
- A Compassionate, yet Fierce Advocate on Your Side
- Attorney Sawin is a Marine Corps Veteran who Cares about His Community
- wFree 30-Minute Initial Consultation