Diane R. Sawin
Diane is a Paralegal at Sawin Law, P.C. where she focuses her attention on assisting the firm with matters relating to family law, divorce, probate litigation, estate planning, and veterans’ rights. With over 32 years of experience, Diane uses the skills she has acquired from the legal profession to enhance and meet goals for the firm’s clients.
Throughout her legal career, Diane has been on the forefront of workforce development, community giving, and outreach coordination throughout the South Shore. As a valued and vital member of Sawin Law, P.C., Diane is passionate about assisting the firm in advocating for families and military veterans during the stressful and emotional periods associated with judicial intervention.
- WCurry College, B.A.
- WQuincy College, A.S.
- WQuincy College, Substance Abuse Certificate
- WNortheastern University, Paralegal Certificate
Schedule a Free 30-Minute Consultation
- Why Hire Sawin Law, P.C.
- We Will Go the Extra Mile to Protect Your Rights
- High-Quality Legal Service Focused on Client Results
- A Compassionate, yet Fierce Advocate on Your Side
- Attorney Sawin is a Marine Corps Veteran who Cares about His Community
- wFree 30-Minute Initial Consultation