Courtney R. Coleman
Courtney R. Coleman is a Law Clerk at Sawin Law, P.C., where she assists the firm in practice areas including family law, probate, and estate planning.
Ms. Coleman is in her third year at Suffolk University Law School. She is an active member of the Business Law Association, Criminal Law Association, Survivors Inspiring Students to Unite (SISU), and Women’s Law Association. Suffolk’s Legal Practice Skills Program has awarded Ms. Coleman in recognition of her outstanding performance in legal writing.
Before joining Sawin Law, P.C., Ms. Coleman worked in labor and employment, criminal defense, and personal injury law, demonstrating a well-rounded and diverse background.
Prior to law school, Ms. Coleman received her Bachelor of Science in Political Science from Florida State University, graduating cum laude in 2020. While in college, Ms. Coleman was selected to work as a legislative intern at the Florida Senate, working on various committees.
- WSuffolk University Law School, Class of 2024
- WFlorida State University, B.S. (Political Science; Minors in Criminology and Communications) 2020
- WBusiness Law Association at Suffolk University Law School
- WCriminal Law Association at Suffolk University Law School
- WSurvivors Inspiring Students to Unite (SISU) at Suffolk University Law School
- WWomen’s Law Association at Suffolk University Law School
Schedule a Free 30-Minute Consultation
- Why Hire Sawin Law, P.C.
- We Will Go the Extra Mile to Protect Your Rights
- High-Quality Legal Service Focused on Client Results
- A Compassionate, yet Fierce Advocate on Your Side
- Attorney Sawin is a Marine Corps Veteran who Cares about His Community
- wFree 30-Minute Initial Consultation