Conor J. Cummins
Conor J. Cummins is an Associate at Sawin Law, P.C., where he concentrates his practice in divorce and family law matters. Conor prides himself in having an extensive legal background in several different areas of law since beginning his legal career. Prior to joining Sawin Law, P.C., Conor gained experience in complex litigation matters as an attorney for General Electric focusing specifically on Contract and Tort Law.
While in law school, Conor was a Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court Rule 3:03 Student-Attorney in the Suffolk University Law School Immigration Law Clinic. While in the clinic, Conor represented clients in the Affirmative Asylum process and gained experience drafting briefs, affidavits and researching country conditions reports. Conor’s vast legal experience is why he is an effective and zealous legal advocate.
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Suffolk University Law School, J.D.
- Syracuse University, B.A.
Schedule a Free 30-Minute Consultation
- Why Hire Sawin Law, P.C.
- We Will Go the Extra Mile to Protect Your Rights
- High-Quality Legal Service Focused on Client Results
- A Compassionate, yet Fierce Advocate on Your Side
- Attorney Sawin is a Marine Corps Veteran who Cares about His Community
- wFree 30-Minute Initial Consultation