At Sawin Law P.C., we’re passionate about giving back. That’s why you’ll find attorneys and staff members volunteering their time to organizations that help our community in many ways–from donating legal services or working pro-bono, serving as leaders within local organizations through memberships like board appointments; all the way down to providing support where needed most throughout Plymouth County. By sharing our time, knowledge, and skills our aim is to help improve the lives of others while also making a positive impact on our community.
Organizations We Support
We’ve been involved in many worthwhile causes, including supporting the following events and organizations:
American Legion Post 149
Rockland Firefighters Local 1602
Boy Scouts of America
Veterans Legal Services (VLS)
Masshole Marines, Inc.
North River Business Alliance
North and South Rivers Watershed Association
Quincy Community Action Programs
Schedule a Free 30-Minute Consultation
- Why Hire Sawin Law, P.C.
- We Will Go the Extra Mile to Protect Your Rights
- High-Quality Legal Service Focused on Client Results
- A Compassionate, yet Fierce Advocate on Your Side
- Attorney Sawin is a Marine Corps Veteran who Cares about His Community
- wFree 30-Minute Initial Consultation