Ana P. Morrissette
Ana P. Morrissette is a Law Clerk at Sawin Law, P.C., where she assists the firm in practice areas including family law, probate, and estate planning.
Ms. Morrissette is in her second year at Suffolk University Law School. She is in the Accelerator to Practice Program and a staff member on the Journal of Health and Biomedical Law. She was on the Dean’s List her first year and active in the Women’s Law Association. She has previously interned in residential and commercial real estate law, and hopes to pursue a career as a small firm practitioner in real estate and family law.
Before law school, Ms. Morrissette received her Bachelor of Science in Biology from the University of Massachusetts Boston, graduating summa cum laude in 2020. Before discovering her passion for law, she worked in the medical field in Boston.
- WSuffolk University Law School, Class of 2022
- WUniversity of Massachusetts Boston, B.A (Biology), 2020
- WWomen’s Law Association at Suffolk University Law School
Schedule a Free 30-Minute Consultation
- Why Hire Sawin Law, P.C.
- We Will Go the Extra Mile to Protect Your Rights
- High-Quality Legal Service Focused on Client Results
- A Compassionate, yet Fierce Advocate on Your Side
- Attorney Sawin is a Marine Corps Veteran who Cares about His Community
- wFree 30-Minute Initial Consultation